We know that returns or exchanges are sometimes needed. All returns are for credit only. Kindly refer to the steps below to facilitate the return process:
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within one week (5 working days) of receiving the item(s), indicating the reason for return. We will provide the address for returning the items.
- We will review the reason for return, and only accept returns for items in their original condition: unused, dirt-free and purchased directly from Reole within 14 working days of receiving your items.
- All items will be inspected on return.
- The returns are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it (they) is (are) packed properly and not damaged in transit.
- Use a delivery option that allows tracking when you mail it back to us. Reole is not liable for lost parcels and returns are not valid if the items do not reach us by the stated time frame - return parcels are to reach us within 10 working days from dispatch date for local orders, or 20 working days for international orders. You will receive an email once your return has been processed.
- Please note that upon acceptance of the return items, we will provide the refund which is in the form of credits/promotional codes. Kindly note that credits/promotional codes are valid for 3 months upon date of issue, and is strictly non-refundable, or extensible.
- No credits/promotional codes will be issued in the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable & return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. If you received free shipping, our shipping cost will be deducted from your final refund.
- Each Order is only valid for one-time return. Returns are not valid for sales items and orders using promotional/discount codes, and accessories.
- For incorrect/defective items, please refer to Terms of Service “DEFECTIVE AND INCORRECT ITEMS” section.
- If you have any clarifications, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
We appreciate your understanding.